April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Easter is a big day around here. I like to call it the "Black Friday" of the church world. Not that there is anything black about it, but it is the busiest and most exciting Sunday! This year did not disappoint, and there were plenty of flowered dresses and little ties in our classrooms. :) After a great and long morning, we headed home because this year was the first year we did not have Easter at my parents house. Instead my parents and Erica joined us at our house for Easter dinner. My mom and I cooked lamb, couscous, and other fun mediterranean foods while the guys played wii. It was so relaxing and fun, and we ended the night with a few rounds of Mexican Train- choo choo! Here's a few pictures of the table setting...




I hope your Easter was just as wonderful celebrating His great love!

2 comments: