April 6, 2009

A Whole New World

Jordan and I have experienced many new things together. I remember the first time we went car shopping and could actually buy one! Or the time we walked into C & B and realized for the first time how cool a garlic press or fancy wine opener was. Each time it's like going to Disneyland again for the first time and having a whole new world of wants. The little kid comes out, you know the one that needs everything you see. Well we had another one of those "firsts" again on Sunday. We walked carelessly into Al's Garden Center and left with a headache! A whole new world- seriously! I can't stop thinking about plants and flowers and how they could work in our yard, and then there's the reality that I would need to keep these expensive things alive! I embrace the challenge of gardening and look forward to one day laughing at my current terror. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Chris and I spent a fortune on plants and killed everything except hydrangeas. If you learn the secret tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those flowers:)

    As my mother would say, "Buy plants that will last a long time and require little upkeep." We have yet to explore that gardening world. You'll have to give us tips on what you learn! Fun, Fun, FUN!

    ReplyDelete