May 26, 2009

My Ring

I have a ring that says, "Do What You Love" on the outside of the band and on the inside it says "Love What You Do." This ring has been such a great reminder to me in the last few years when it comes to the jobs I've had. There have been times where I was at a job I knew wasn't my passion, but I had to be reminded that this is where I have been placed now and I can find things I love rather than focus on what I don't. But the great part is that there is another part of this message. For me it was a visual reminder for such a long time that I don't want to stay at a job that I hate, but to seek out the things I love and am gifted at and be there! When I think of the journey I went on to get to my position now at Grace, I am amazed at all the Lord did for me. Sometimes I wonder if they created this position just for me because it feels like just the right fit. I am so fortunate to really be doing what I love, even though there are days I have to "love what I do". :)

2nd-3rd grade small group

4th-5th grade girls went to Sonic for drinks!

K-1st Grade Small Group (I love Asher's face in the front! ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment