October 26, 2009

Enjoying Each Season



I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but it was raining so hard! I had been spending the day alone cleaning and doing projects (in my happy place) and the rain was so loud from inside that I had to go outside and check it out. Wow, I honestly don't know if I've ever seen it rain that hard at home. (In Mexico yes, but that is a different story!!) It was beautiful and I couldn't help but take a picture.

Shannon said something lately that I thought was so true and wise! She said that she is choosing to enjoy each season for what it is. We are always complaining about it being too cold, too hot, too rainy, or what have you. I remembered what Shannon had told me and went back inside, turned on the fireplace, and got back to my projects. It was wonderful!

Happy Fall, I hope you are each enjoying each part of every season.

No comments:

Post a Comment