April 5, 2010

An amazing gift!

This year for Valentine's Day Jordan gave me one of the coolest gifts I've ever received. I love his creativity and attention to detail. If you know me well you know that I love popcorn. Seriously, when I am around popcorn I lose all self-control and eat bucket fulls! I had been mentioning in passing moments about how it would be cool if we had a popcorn maker instead of using the microwave popcorn because we always made our own growing up.

Well Valentine's Day morning he surprised me with this....


Not only a popcorn popper, but the exact one we used growing up! He called me dad and my dad willingly gave it away, saying, "Are you sure you want this old thing?" My dad thought it was so weird that I wanted it, but Jordan knew that I was weird enough to love it!! =)

My parents received this popcorn maker as a wedding gift. I love it's character, nostalgia, and that it was FREE. Jordan didn't spend one dime on my Valentine's Day gift and I absolutely love it. I use it all the time.

So you are welcome to join us for a popcorn night, but I will warn you to get your own bowl because I don't share popcorn well!

No comments:

Post a Comment