July 17, 2010

Birthday Fun!

For my birthday this year, I was completely spoiled! I am so thankful to have so many people in my life that always go above and beyond. From the way my 24th birthday went, I'm pretty sure 24 is going to be a good year... I like being "2 dozen"!

Defintely a high from the day was when Reegan and Rowan came to visit me. Babies on my birthday???? I'm not sure it can get any better!
Rowan picked out these flowers for me. =)
Cheryl and Becca took me to a fun and yummy lunch!
The amazing Brittany baked all these sweet treats and the cupcakes say "Happy Birthday Jessica"- so sweet!
Isn't he so cute all dressed up?! My parents bought us tickets to see Cirque Du Solei and we enjoyed a oh so tasty dinner at Touche before the show.
And to top it all off, I came home to a fully decorated house, thanks to Shannon and Abbey! There was even a birthday cake and candles ready to be lit.
However, I was so full from all the other great food I had eaten that day, that this was all I could have. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment