May 18, 2011

mother's day fun

We had a wonderful time celebrating the moms & grandmas this Mother's Day! Jordan and I have a fun little breakfast with Grandma Rachel and then joined her at her church for their 10am service. There is a beautiful garden just outside the sanctuary and it was in this garden that they spread Grandma Stan's ashes. I was blessed to see the beauty of where his remains were put, and loved meeting Grandma's sweet friends!

The Garden
Jess & Grandma Rachel
Jordan & Grandma Rachel

Later that day Michael & Erica treated us to a FABULOUS brunch buffet at the Heathman to celebrate my mom! We had a great time toasting, tasting, and talking. I was quite full after our eating extravaganza!

The whole family (I think this is our first one all together!)
One of the many plates of food we consumed =)

We are so very thankful for the many wonderful women in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment