I have an affinity for topiaries. There is just something about flowers or greenery in a cute little puff that makes me happy. So I decided to make one to brighten up our bathroom. After a trip to Michael's and the perfect little pot from Ikea, it was time to get started!
Here are the supplies for the project:
First I cut the green foams so they would fit in the pot.
Then I cut and bunched together the swirly twigs.
I hot glued the twigs deep into the round foam and then pulled the flowers from their stems and started gluing them into the foam. I learned quickly that making a hole with a pen before gluing the flowers made it much easier.
The base was a nice stand while I glued the flowers =)
When I finished gluing all the flowers I stuck the twigs into the foam in the base and added moss around the bottom.
All in all, it was a fun Saturday project and is a cheery addition to my morning routine.